questions to answer
1. What do you like about blogging?
2. What you do not like about blogging?
3. What have you gained from blogging eg. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes, technology skills etc.
5. What do you like about this course?
6. What you do not like about this course?
7. What have you learnt from this course?
8. What have you learnt from this course that you did not expect to?
9. What have u expected but do not learn from this course?
10. If you can change anything about this course, state what is and elaborate?
11. On a scale of 1 – 10, please rate your computing and technological skills for both before and after undergoing the course.
1. no..i dont like to blog.
2. need to type. need to think. need to filter my words
3. not so much as i am not to writing. i don't like to write. maybe only in term of how to expressing my thoughts and feeling
4. it just happen.
5. apart from learning new things, there are nothing that i like
6. there are no freedom in expressing my creativity ( video assigment...do all video need to be 'positive' theme/message? video is about expressing our own thoughts and feeling..not to follow the trends of viewer-the video is not for marketing purposes, so it should depends on the video producers' own thoughts on how the video should look like..)
7. photoshop, video editing ( self learning- the lecturer dont even teach on how to use photoshop)
8. photoshop etc
9. change the lecturer...give more guidance and teach on how to use the software..do not barely giving task without teaching the students first..and focus only to 1 software..not relevant using many software for one purposes...for the tutorial, use only one, either powerpoint or words...waste of time doing one thing twice...