Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FIRST DAY CLASS, FIRST POSTING



"What should I write?"

"How to start?"

"I'm blank right now!!!!"


Hello everyone...
This is my first posting for my new blog. A blog that i will used to post anything related to PBEY 3102 subject, "Using and developing Resources for the ESL Classroom". A subject that require us to learn on how to produce teaching aids or any resources that will help in the students' learning process. Hopefully, i can learn many new things regardning on producing a usefull teaching aids and a resourse in teaching and learning classroom.

Actually it takes me almost 10 minutes to start the sentence above. You may asking why? The reason is the idea just don' come easily to my brain. And the same problem will happen everytime i wanted to write or type about something. i guess writing is not my talent. LOL
I will stop here because I really don't have the idea to write further more. My brain is draining.

See you later.

1 comment:

  1. haha...
    nevermind,we can learn through out this course.so,all the best!

    ReplyDelete